Ashley Wheeler
(208) 351-0467
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com

Located in Rexburg, Idaho.
Serving Eastern Idaho, Western Wyoming, and parts of Utah.

Availability

FOR ANY ORDERS PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com (208) 351-0467


Monday, February 22, 2010

Shopping Diva

I have seen a few cakes like this and have always wanted to make one....so this weekend I got my chance! A client asked me to do a cake for someone who loved to shop, and I jumped at the chance to try this design out! The box top and the metal embellishments on the purse are the only non edible items on the cake. I was so excited when it was all done. It is definitely my new favorite! Happy Birthday to a wonderful Mom, who is will always be young enough to shop with the best of 'em! :o) Thanks again!

- 48 servings

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Ashley we love to look at your cakes and see what new feats you are attempting. This one "takes the cake" for me!!

vandi said...

Holy Cow Ashley! You are seriously amazing!