Ashley Wheeler
(208) 351-0467
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com

Located in Rexburg, Idaho.
Serving Eastern Idaho, Western Wyoming, and parts of Utah.

Availability

FOR ANY ORDERS PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com (208) 351-0467


Sunday, February 28, 2010

Monsters

I was a little leery about doing a monster theme because I didn't know how the monsters would actually turn out. The birthday boy's Mom had emailed me some super cute scrapbook paper with these adorable monsters on them that I really wanted to replicate. After all was said and done I am in love with monsters! :) They were so simple, but I really was excited to see how it turned out. I love the bright colors and all the fun designs that we decided to tie in! Happy Birthday Gus! Thanks for opening up my mind! :)

- 20 servings + smash cake

No comments: