Ashley Wheeler
(208) 351-0467
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com

Located in Rexburg, Idaho.
Serving Eastern Idaho, Western Wyoming, and parts of Utah.

Availability

FOR ANY ORDERS PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com (208) 351-0467


Thursday, November 19, 2009

Princess Crown

Here is another Princess cake, done with brighter colors this time. I'm trying to do the crowns a little different every time, so if you see a favorite mold let me know! :o) So good to catch up with an old friend to do this one. Hope the party was great!

-20 servings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Ashley! your cakes are amazing I have gave your info to my friends in I.F.
It was so good to catch up with you after all these years...we need to do it again soon :)
Megan