Ashley Wheeler
(208) 351-0467
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com

Located in Rexburg, Idaho.
Serving Eastern Idaho, Western Wyoming, and parts of Utah.

Availability

FOR ANY ORDERS PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com (208) 351-0467


Thursday, November 19, 2009

Jungle Safari

This cake was for a twin baby shower. Loved every single minute of making this one! There are two of each fondant animal, one a boy and one a girl. The palm trees are also made out of fondant. Thanks for letting me have fun! Hope the shower was amazing! Love you all!

-32 servings

6 comments:

Laura said...

This was awesome in person. I loved it!!

Caitlin said...

LOVE IT! the pic you sent me was so cute!

emily said...

I was also there & it was amazing you are very talented!

Heather said...

Yes, it was so so so cute!! It makes it really hard to cut a cake that looks like that!! :) But it tasted as good as it looked! Yummy!

b.family said...

Ashley, Thank You again for the cake! It was so so cute! I love it! The little animals are darling. I just can't believe how talented you are! I LOVE LOVED it!

Nield Moments said...

This cake was amazing!!! Mom & Grandma were almost crying at the thought of cutting it. ;D You definetly have a special talent for this.