Ashley Wheeler
(208) 351-0467
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com

Located in Rexburg, Idaho.
Serving Eastern Idaho, Western Wyoming, and parts of Utah.

Availability

FOR ANY ORDERS PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com (208) 351-0467


Sunday, August 26, 2012

Happy Anniversary!


This cake was just for the bride and groom...celebrating many years of happiness together.  I was given free rein on the design so I had some fun and added some chocolate dipped strawberries to it.  Lots of fun!  Congrats to a great friend!

-9 servings

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anniversary cake is looking stunning. I also had such a huge cake on my wedding day and now I would like to hire your services for my anniversary cake. You know we will be celebrating our first anniversary at beachside event space NYC.