Ashley Wheeler
(208) 351-0467
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com

Located in Rexburg, Idaho.
Serving Eastern Idaho, Western Wyoming, and parts of Utah.

Availability

FOR ANY ORDERS PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com (208) 351-0467


Saturday, June 25, 2011

Golden Anniversary

This cake was made for a couple who were celebrating their 50th Anniversary.  Their daughter ordered it with the hope it would be classy and simple.  I hope she was happy with it.  Congrats to a couple I will probably never meet, but admire a lot!! 

-55 servings

1 comment:

Mrs. Olsen said...

Hi Ashley, my parents are celebrating their 50th on June 30th. I saw that you are not accepting birthday orders but wasn't sure about other types of orders. Could you email me about availability and the cost of this cake for that date? My email is gmail account username amberinautumn.

Thanks