Ashley Wheeler
(208) 351-0467
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com

Located in Rexburg, Idaho.
Serving Eastern Idaho, Western Wyoming, and parts of Utah.

Availability

FOR ANY ORDERS PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com (208) 351-0467


Saturday, January 29, 2011

Mickey Mouse Self Portrait

This might be my new favorite cake!  It was done for a family who loves Mickey Mouse, and celebrates his birthday every year.  The top picture is of the figurine "Mickey's Self Portrait" that they wanted replicated.  I was pretty nervous, I will be honest.  I love how it turned out though!  Every thing is edible except the easle, chair, and mirror. 
-12 servings

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley, you have outdone yourself! I can see why this is your new favorite cake! Totally awesome!

Annette said...

Wow!! That is amazing! I think your Micky is perfect, and AMAZING details!

It's Cake! said...

ummm...W..O...W!!! Holy ASHLEY. OUTSTANDING!!

Anonymous said...

My kids are still talking about this cake! What an amazing party and such fun to have the cake. I love that you have side by side pics. I didn't do that and people tell me that I just stuck my figuring on top of a cake. Which of couse is so not true! I smile when I see the pictures. There is always a little bit of Disney Magic when it comes to Mickey! You are incredible!

Marj Jenkins said...

Oh my - I am envisioning all the hours you must have spent making this... and then somebody ATE it! Guess that's the downside of cake making, huh? You should be very proud - this is great work!