Ashley Wheeler
(208) 351-0467
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com

Located in Rexburg, Idaho.
Serving Eastern Idaho, Western Wyoming, and parts of Utah.

Availability

FOR ANY ORDERS PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com (208) 351-0467


Monday, December 13, 2010

Tinkerbell House

I was so excited to do this cake!! My kids and I watched Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue, a dozen times of course, and I thought it would be so much fun to do a cake like her "oatmeal box house"........and got a call a few days later! :) Ice cream cones, fondant, and chocolate were used to finish the details. I hope the birthday girl loved it as much as I did! Happy Birthday T!
-18 servings

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the CUTEST cake ever Ashley! Good job!

Marj Jenkins said...

I LOVE that roof - what a fun design. I bet the birthday girl was in heaven!

Shanna said...

This one really "takes the cake". They just get cuter and cuter!!

Ashley's Cakes by Design said...

Thank you!! :) You are all so sweet. I have to say, I am in love with this cake..... :) You are all wonderful!

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

This cake is darling. My daughter would've gone crazy if she got that cake, she loves tinkerbell.

Raina said...

This is so cute! I recently watched Hook and this is perfect! Your talent is beyond describing!

Raina said...

Ashley, have you thought about adding an email subscription to your blog? It would be ever so useful. Thanks.