Ashley Wheeler
(208) 351-0467
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com

Located in Rexburg, Idaho.
Serving Eastern Idaho, Western Wyoming, and parts of Utah.

Availability

FOR ANY ORDERS PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com (208) 351-0467


Saturday, October 2, 2010

Halie

If it weren't for my sister I wouldn't even have pictures of this one. Thanks N!! My cousin was the photographer though, so better pics coming soon. I loved this cake!! It is the largest cake I've done to date for a wedding. The bride is also my cousin, so it was fun to plan it out with her. I am so happy for her and her new hubby! Congrats and I love you both!
-135 servings

2 comments:

Annette said...

Beautiful! I love it!!

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

I love this cake! You did such a good job on it!