Ashley Wheeler
(208) 351-0467
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com

Located in Rexburg, Idaho.
Serving Eastern Idaho, Western Wyoming, and parts of Utah.

Availability

FOR ANY ORDERS PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com (208) 351-0467


Sunday, June 20, 2010

Jeep Rubicon

This was made for one of my bestest friends. She had mentioned in passing a couple of months ago that if I was going to take time to make her a cake it better be one of her Jeep.....so we threw her a surprise party and ther it was....a few details missing, but I am pretty proud of it. I wish the colors would have come out better. It was a candy apple red, not orange. Happy Birthday Johnny!
-30 servings

2 comments:

The McClure's said...

Hey Ash! Mom said you will be making a 4ht of July cake this weekend! Can't wait to see it!

Jeep Wrangler in Houston said...

Outstanding work. I appreciate this great work. I have never seen this type of work in my whole life. Its really amazing.