Ashley Wheeler
(208) 351-0467
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com

Located in Rexburg, Idaho.
Serving Eastern Idaho, Western Wyoming, and parts of Utah.

Availability

FOR ANY ORDERS PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com (208) 351-0467


Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fishing

This was a birthday/anniversary cake designed by a very loving wife. The fondant couple are sitting on "Henry's Lake" in their fondant boat. The hubby is catching a love letter from him wife off the side and they are just enjoying the outdoors. I loved doing this cake! So many fun details! Hope all your events brought a lot more memories together!

-20 servings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your cakes are absolutely gorgeous! I so wish I lived near enough to order one. I found your site when my friend Kierra posted a link to your blog on her blog. Keep up the amazing work!