Ashley Wheeler
(208) 351-0467
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com

Located in Rexburg, Idaho.
Serving Eastern Idaho, Western Wyoming, and parts of Utah.

Availability

FOR ANY ORDERS PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com (208) 351-0467


Friday, March 20, 2009

Ashley





I LOVE the colors on this cake! When the bride and I sat down and she showed me her colors I was so excited to get started! She wanted it to be really simple, but with a little design on it. So we did a "draped" effect with the calligraphy swirls and added a few Gerber Daisies from her bouquet. I hope she loved it! Thanks so much for asking me to do it! Congrats and best wishes! (And thank you for the pictures!)

-12 servings

3 comments:

Kellen and Erin said...

Just wanted to say that I LOVE your cakes!

Karrianne said...

These are all just AMAZING! Me and my husbands favorite show is Ace of Cakes on the food network channel. You're cakes are DEFINITELY good enough to be on that show!!! They're are so great! I didn't know this was what you've been up to since high school! Nice work! I will for sure be contacting you if I ever need a cake! So awesome!

Clint said...

I just saw your blog! I loved my cake so much.. you are seriously amazing!!
Ashley Goodrich